Saturday, March 21, 2009

Piano presentation

Just now was my piano presentation...
Before the piano presentation started, my piano teacher, Christine gave us a rehearsal...
I play it very well...( I thought)
At 7.00pm, the piano presentation started, my heart felt like flow down into the underground...
And the moment was coming...
That's my turned...
When I started to play it, I felt very nervous...
Unfortunately, the paper flew down by the fan...oh my god...
That's the moment that I started to feel panicked...
And when the time I played until the end of the song, I played WRONGLY!!!
That's was suck...!!!
I hate that feel...
I felt like wanted to cry after finished played the song...
But I will take it as an experience and I hope that there's no next time...
If that kind of suck things get happen, I won't forgive myself forever...>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment